TENDO Sprint System
Use extra photocell and reflector pairs to measure split times and to train tempo runs. Split times allow you to compare athletes times for portions of a run while multiple split gates will make the tempo runs fun and easy to train, thanks to a higher concentration of immediate feedback.
Use up to 8 Tendo Sprint System Split Gates per one basic Tendo Sprint System kit and get the full potential out of your Tendo Sprint System system with endless training and testing possibilities.
- Extra photocell and reflector pair of lasting quality
- Measure split times
- Compare times for portions of a run
- Train for pacing and endurance – the more Tendo Sprint System Split Gates, the easier it is to maintain prescribed pace and train tempo runs
- Use up to 8 Tendo Sprint System Split Gates per one basic Tendo Sprint System kit
- Unlock the endless training and testing possibilities
Max. distance between photocell and reflector is 5 m
Max. distance between Split Gates and Tendo Sprint System signal receiver is up to 150 m
4 Communication channels for Europe and 10 for USA
Frequency range based on – Europe – 868MHz, USA – ??MHz
Up to 65 hours of continuous usage
The package includes
1 set of rechargeable batteries with power adapter